Saturday, December 14, 2013

Subbing in the 2 year old room

What feels like forever ago, I got a text at 4am from Andy's teacher asking me to sub for her the following day.  Her son was sick and she wouldn't be able to come in.  Andy had had a REALLY rough week-- like, I was counting down the seconds until he got to go to school because momma needed a break from his little terrible two self.... BUT, I really love this teacher and I remember the panic of being a teacher and needing to find a sub-- I couldn't imagine needing to find a sub so I could be with a sick baby....!

So, I subbed.  And I loved it.  I loved every minute of being in the classroom with these little people. 





It was fun getting to see Andy in this environment with his little classmates.  These kiddos were great!!

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS