Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santa Visit #1

We have had the chance to visit Santa multiple times this season!

The first visit was the day after we got home from Texas. The SECU Family House held a gingerbread house building party for the kids with a special visit from Santa.  This Santa was awesome!

The boys started off making their houses.  I looked away to get more candy and when I looked back, people were laughing and pointing my direction.  Turns out Andy would rather eat the house....




My boys were quick to finish their houses (Cal decorating, Andy eating) and they were ready when Santa arrived.  I love Cal's wonderment here.   He wouldn't take his eyes off of the big guy.


He happily sat on Santa's lap and talked to him for a while.  He was SO excited it was really Santa...


Andy was a bit more apprehensive.  He wouldn't leave my lap or let go of my hand.  He was staring and intrigued by Santa, but he wanted nothing to do with him. 

The Santa was a good one though, and didn't give up-- he soon got Andy to give him a high 5:


...and then a hand shake...

And then Santa told Andy to look at me and Santa squatted down behind him! It was perfect!

We got Cal in the picture and we were set:
 Minus the juice box!

It was such a fun way to start the holiday season!!!

Cal wasn't sure what to ask for so he copied the big kid in front of him asking for a skate board (grrrrr) and Andy asked for a pink car.  Seriously?


 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS