Saturday, December 14, 2013

Family Christmas Card Pictures

Every year, my family works their schedules around each other to find a spare 10 minutes to take our family Christmas Card picture! It isn't easy finding these 10 minutes with everyone traveling, working, having extra activities, etc, but I am so so glad we do.  I love these family pictures!

Trying to get everyone still, looking at the camera AND smiling....it's darn near impossible! 


In between the group shots, we did individual family shots, just for fun... my guys were FULL of energy!


And the winning family shot!


All of the kids climbed in the back of my mom's car and were having the best time back there- haha!


That night when we got home, Andy said "take-a me pick-cha in mah big boy bed!" So I did.  He was so happy! haha!


Merry Merry!

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS