Monday, October 22, 2012

Need a laugh?

The debate makes my head want to explode. Grown men arguing and talking over each other...ahhhh...so relaxing.

I prefer laughing.  So, I share these with you, my friends.  Please enjoy.  And if you are offended, don't be-- just laugh and move on, k?

Also, I should warn you there might be some "adult language" below.  Again, don't be offended...and remember, this is judgement free zone :)






















this one made me laugh out loud














Are you laughing??? Maybe just a little? 

Happy Monday!

 

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I must admit I am stealing the "I didn't get your text because im lying" for my twitter because it reminds me of my last relationship. LOL. Thanks for sharing these...that site cracks me up!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS