Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Family Photo sneak peek

We had some family pictures taken this afternoon. For whatever reason, I was a stressed mess trying to figure out what to wear.  Seriously, it seems so stupid, but I wanted these to turn out good, so I spent (way too much) time thinking about outfits. 

Seeing as it is October 23rd, you'd think jeans and boots would be perfect...so that's what I was planning.  Welllll... it is a chilly 84 degrees here in the heart of NC.  Go figure.  But since I was hoping to use one of these pictures on our Christmas card, I didn't want everyone wearing flip flops and shorts (plus, Momma's legs haven't seen much sun and they are PALE!).

It was a chaotic afternoon-- Cal didn't nap (although he was EXHAUSTED), I had to wake up Andy, Eddie was running late, and it was H-O-T. 

BUT, we got there and had fun.  I was seriously doubting she was able to get anything good with the wild ones around, but then she just posted this one on facebook and I think it's pretty funny...



Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

 

1 comment:

Steph said...

Love this pic!! I know they will be beautiful! Too funny that you mention the stress of outfits...I spent nap/rest time today "shopping" online for ideas of what we will wear in our pics November 18....I have no clue!! Can't wait to see the rest! Oh, and your last post was hilarious...I was cracking up "watching" Fox wit Keith last night :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS