Thursday, August 30, 2012

Instagram

I have discovered instagram (thanks, andrea!), and I am now obsessed.  As much as I love taking pictures with my phone-- this is the perfect app for me. 

Our "good" camera is in the "shop" right now (wow-- lots of "" marks in this sentence), so I have been making due with instagram. 

Here are some of our recent pictures:






 Aunt CB came to town this past weekend, and my one assignment from my mother in law was to take a lot of pictures using the good camera of CB and the boys... I did the next best thing!






I just have to note this: I opened the driver's door then started loading Cal in his seat.  When I turned around, Andy had climbed into this seat.  Seriously.  PHEW!
Are any of y'all on instagram?

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS