Friday, May 29, 2009

Shower for Megan

There are 4 pregnant girls at my school right now (all teachers!  I just realized how awful that could sound!).  Two are due next week (Megan and Julie), and two are due in September (me and Kim).  Megan had a shower yesterday after school and we took some cute pictures.  Kim couldn't come, but we got some of the 3 of us.  Funny to imagine my belly looking like theirs in no time!
I was overwhelmed watching Megan open her gifts.... "What the heck is a lily pad?!" Apparently, it is the best breast pad in the world.  Huh.  Who knew?  I am realizing that I have a LOT to learn!!!  Better do some quick learning in the next few months! haha!

1 comment:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Oh there is so much "stuff' out there! Don't get overwhemled, you really don't need much of it:) Your belly looks great!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS