Friday, May 29, 2009

His world will be ROCKED!

Eddie and I have a 4 year old Golden Retriever, Hank.  He is the love of our lives right now.  Hank and I are very close and I adore this sweet dog.  For his whole life, he has been the center of our attention.... he has another thing coming in September!

I couldn't find him the other night and when I did, my heart melted a little bit. He was in the nursery, with his head resting on his "baby" (his stuffed animal he carries around all the time-- one of MANY). 
Bless his little heart... his world is going to be turned upside down in September.  He is going to be a wonderful "big brother" to Cal and we know they will get along.  It will just be a matter of finding time to love on Hank too.  :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

so sweet!! our bailey is the same way...i am going to have to give you the website i found where i bought bailey a scarf that has "i'm the big brother" embroidered on it! these poor doggies don't know what it's going to be like when they aren't the baby anymore :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS