Friday, May 29, 2009

6 months!

Math has never been a strong subject for me.  When I got my email update telling me I was 24 weeks, I calculated that that equaled 6 months!  I didn't think that could be possible, so we recalculated, and even asked a friend of mine if I was doing the math correctly (seriously.  VERY bad at math!).  

Sure enough, I am 6 months pregnant right now!  CRAZY!  I am still feeling great and I love to do the water aerobics class for moms to be every Thursday night.  

The end of the school year is here, so I am about to take a deep breathe and relax.  And I can NOT wait.  I have been so stressed out lately, that I think the thing I need most is a break from school!  There is a reason that teachers have the summers off!  I have a half day on Monday, and then the kids come in on Tuesday and leave at 10 for a pool party.  I am basically DONE!

I will post some pictures this weekend.  I had a student take one of me yesterday, but she was really short, and I was looking down, so I have all kinds of chins going on, so I am not about to share those! :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS