Thursday, June 14, 2018

Where have I been?

Life is coming at me FAST and finding time to sit and do this just hasn't happened lately. I need to try to do more, shorter posts.

But for now.... here is a little look at life:

---We went to the beach for Memorial Day weekend. Highlights: new boat! nonstop outside time! great weather!



















----I got a new niece AND a new nephew! Eddie's sister and her husband (Tricia and Tommy) welcomed Hallie Grace on May 25th, and my brother and his wife (Chris and Elizabeth) welcomed Christian Robert on June 1st! Both babies are healthy and both mamas are doing great too.








---Baseball season ended (with a loss in the championship game!)



----and swim team has started:









---- golf has wrapped up: both boys moved up a level- Cal to 100 yards, Andy to 50!













Sooooo in the process of completing this post- you can see where I have been and why I have not posted anything at all- hahaha. We have been BUSY! But good. Really really good! We are already soaking up summer!







 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS