Thursday, November 9, 2017

BOOK REPORT!

Ohhhhh I have some good ones for you!

Four books this month, and I really liked them all!

 The Couple Next Door

My friend was reading this book on our way to Napa and on the way home and she was so into the book! She kept gasping out loud and saying how good it was, so I was excited to borrow it from her when she was finished-- it was a definite page turner with lots of good twists! It was a quick read that I liked! I don't usually gravitate towards mysteries like this, but I still enjoyed this! (and the ending........!!!!)


 The Woman in Cabin 10

I say I don't gravitate towards mysteries, but here is my second one this month.... but still. I listened to this one and it was really good! I thought it was a little slow in the beginning, to be honest- but by the end, my heart was racing and I didn't want to arrive at the beach (I finished it while driving there last weekend) until I got to the end. It was super suspenseful!


 Winter Solstice

Ohhhhh, Elin. You've done it again. This is part of the Winter Street series-- I thought it was a trilogy, but now this is the fourth installment, so maybe not...? I love this series. It's light-ish, but so so good. I cried at the end of this one. There are several characters that she brings in in this book that are from some of her other books not in the series (but you don't have to read them to know who they are--). I love the Quinn family and their dynamic and this series will get you in the Christmas spirit! I finished this one and want to start decorating my house- haha! Not sure if it matters, but I will add that I listened to this one too- I think I listened to all of the books in this series. And I am pretty sure they all have the same narrator too, which is nice.



 If You Only Knew

Okay, I really liked all the other books this month....but I LOVED this one! It wasn't heavy at all, but it was so so good! I could not put it down. I found myself grabbing it to read while brush my teeth, drying my hair, folding laundry, etc etc... I need to read more from this author, clearly. Have y'all read this?


That's all I've got today! I started reading a book that I am not super into, so I might switch a start another. I need to go to the library, I think..... any suggestions?!?!



 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS