Monday, September 8, 2014

School Days

*editors note: wth is going on with all the navy and red? sheeeeesh! momma needs to get some new clothes...and colors in her boys' wardrobes!*

It's back to school time!


On Tuesday, September 2nd, we had Meet The Teacher Day at school. The boys met their teachers and I got to meet my students (since I am teaching in the 2 day 2s class!).  It was a busy, busy morning, but it was great to see my boys so excited to be back!

We got up and ready to go...but had to take some pictures...


Sweet boys of mine....



At school we stopped in front of the Welcome Sign... I have taken one in front of this sign each year!
 The morning of back to school day, I went to put the boys' sneakers on, only to discover I left them at the beach in a closet...whoops! So after meet the teacher, we headed to Nordstrom for a little shoe shopping!

These boys LOVE to have matching shoes-- they always insist on it, so matter how many times I present them with other options.  This time, however, Andy picked out some shoes first-- ones that looked like Daddy's fast shoes (his running shoes) and Cal had his eyes on another pair of shoes.  It's a miracle, people. 



 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!


Wednesday was the first day of school! 


 Mr. Cal is going 5 days a week in the AWESOME OWL class with Mrs. Messick and Mrs. Lalor

 Mr. Andy is going 5 days a week in the SQUIRREL class with Mrs. Knight and Mrs. Lamont.

.....and boy, are the excited!!!

Andy is excited to get to finally going to the school where Cal has been going for the past few years-- and Cal is excited to have his brother there with him! They love getting to see each other at lunch bunch!

Walking in the first day-- be still my heart!


They both had GREAT first days!!! They got in the car after school and talked my ear off about who they played with, what they played, what they did (Andy was in awe that he got to cut with scissors!!!).

It makes me so beyond thrilled to have my kids be so happy and content at their school.  I want them to continue their love of learning this year...and I feel confident we are off to a good start!!

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS