Monday, February 17, 2014

Where do I begin??

I am SO far behind on blogging right now, I don't even know where to begin! I have so many things to write about that it is almost too overwhelming, so I just don't write about any of them- ha!


The above picture has been my life lately-- all three boys about 4 inches away from me at all times.  I am not complaining-- I love it! I love snuggling and hugging and squeezing their little hands/paws.  It was tough this past week with no school due to snow (post coming!). 

I am trying hard to remind myself that they won't always want to be right next to me and soon, they will only want to be behind their closed bedroom doors.  The laundry can wait. The mess on the floor can wait.  I need to be doing nothing with them right now... at least I need to try hard to!




We have had a LOT of close quarter time the past week, but I am so lucky to have these two sweet little guys in my life.... and I needed to keep repeating that to myself last week! ha!


 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS