Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Soccer!

Cal's soccer season is well under way and he is really loving it again this season. We switched teams this year because his coaches from last year had kids who aged out of the program.  He loves his new team and is really enjoying practice and games!

This video is from the game this past weekend.  Please ignore my voice :) I was excited! He is really starting to GET the game and the purpose of the game.  He does still feel the need to fall down after every kick, but that's the football in him, I guess.


 Picture day was last week and I think there were some good ones!

The Ducks! (a ton of the kids missed this practice, unfortunately)


 Silly faces for the Ducks:

My sweet boy:


And this last picture is from the game on Saturday.  Cal is a firm believer in starting off each time in the 3 pt stance.  He was showing the others how to do it...


Someone was teasing me on instagram about the above video for being a #crazysoccermom- hahaha! I really do feel like one! I mean, minus the crazy part... I do love getting to go and watch him play-- just because he loves it so much and loves being out there running around.  Plus it was the most beautiful day to be outside!




 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS