Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Back of the bus

So, I wrote before about Andy's LOVE of riding in the car (notice the sarcasm).  Well, back when my new niece was born and I got to pick up Jackson and Catherine from school, I moved two carseats into the third row of my car.  One day, my kids climbed back there and LOVED it. 

Cal rides in a booster seat and thinks he is such a big kid, and Andy actually likes it back there too.... go figure.  AND, if he does scream, he is far enough away that it isn't directly into my ear.  And, for whatever reason, he understands when I tell him that I can get something when we stop the car, but I can't reach him right now. 

I have no trunk space right now, and I have to climb all the way in to strap them in, but these boys make me smile all the way in the back. 



I have now removed the middle row carseats and folded up the middle row so that I can get in and out easier.  And when we have visitors, they can sit in the middle seats now!


 This may sound so stupid to so many people, but it if gives me two minutes without screaming, it's worth it...right???




 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS