Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Boys' Bathroom

I did a little sneak peek of the boys' bathroom in a previous post with my big ol' belly in it, so here is the rest of it!

Again, the color is a little LOUD but really, if you can't be loud in a bathroom for little boys, where can you?  I wanted to have fun in there and I think it's adorable.  It's also Cal's favorite room of the house.  He runs in there screaming: TRUCK! CAR! TRUCK! So I know we hit a home run with this one!

 Boys' Bathroom: BEFORE
 Boys' Bathroom: AFTER

Loud green!  Gotta love it!
 Towels my mom made (told you she's better than Martha!)
 Pictures of cars and trucks
 Fun hand towels and wash clothes with "Cal" and "Andy" on the trucks-- look closely!
 And, the cutest part of this room is the night light!  It's hard to see in this picture, but it is sooooo cute!  And when you turn off the lights, the light of the night light shines right through the red of the truck-- it's really adorable!

 Another shot of the pictures hanging next to the towels:
 
And there's the bathroom!  Are you getting sick of my posts about the house yet?  It's okay if you are...it won't hurt my feelings!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

too cute!! everything looks awesome...you have been VERY busy!! it's always so fun to pull together a new house, but so much work, especially when you are 2 weeks away from having a baby!! i can't wait to see more of the house :) looks wonderful!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS