Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pictures from August

The talented photographer, Tamara Lackey, held a workshop in August where photographers from all over the country came in to her studio to learn hoe to be a better photographer.  Tamara did our wedding and did Cal's one month pictures, so I feel like she's family to us. 

Tamara asked if I would mind bringing Cal in so she could "shoot" him and show the others how to take pictures of babies.  Of course, I would to!  As "payment" for our time, we would receive the disk of some of the pictures taken that day. 

As the title of this post suggests, it was August...and it was SUPER hot.  Cal was a great sport in the beginning, but then when he saw all of the people there, he put his hands in his mouth, causing his drool factor to increase by 100%.  Oh, also, three days after this shoot, he got ALL FOUR of his upper teeth.  He started the shoot in an adorable polo shirt.  I did not bring a change of clothes because I didn't think we would have a fountain coming out of his mouth... Tamara suggested we just take the shirt off!  So we did...




I wasn't supposed to be in the pictures, but he was being kind of difficult, so my sweaty self made an appearance in some. 

When I went to pick up the DVD this past week, she told me they were doing another workshop this week (yesterday), and would Cal want to do it again... um, of course!  So yesterday we headed out to a park-- he was much happier there!  And Cal got his picture taken again.  I can't wait to see how those turned out-- hopefully we will see them sooner this time around! But, hey, I can't complain...I didn't have to pay anything! :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS