Thursday, March 24, 2011

Moving ahead

Well, we have decided to bite the bullet and get going with this move....!!!!

Eddie and I have been talking about it a lot lately and we realize that it is just too hard to have the house on the market with all of our stuff in it with a toddler and a dog (not to mention a husband.....).  We are going to take our chances and move into the new house and just hope that our house sells as soon as we get everything out!

We are SUUUUUUPER excited to get moved and (hopefully) settled before Andy arrives.  We have the inspection on the new house on Tuesday and, fingers crossed, we will be closing on the new house April 19th.  We are getting new carpeting and new paint in the house, so I am hoping to get that going on the 20th (why waste time??) so we can be in by the end of the month....2 weeks before Andy arrives! 

Are we crazy, or what????

Here is a picture of the new house taken from the flier:

 And here is a picture from the kitchen looking into the family room. 
 To the right (where the door is open), is a screen porch that leads out to a bigger deck.  Straight ahead is the downstairs bath, and to the right of that is the guest room.  If you turn at the stairs, there is a formal living room and a dining room...

There are a lot more pictures to come, but I wanted to share a few!

My fingers and toes are crossed that everything goes well with the inspection next week!!!  I am going to go over there with Cal after his nap to measure windows....My saint of a mother is going to start working on the curtains for the boys rooms!  Also, my saint of a mother is making all new bedding for Andy.  I will do another post on his nursery soon.  I haven't done the FIRST thing for him yet....that will be coming....all in time, right???

Cross your fingers for me, k??

3 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the house! It is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics! xoxo

Abby M. Interiors said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful house! It's so charming on the outside and I know you'll make it fabulous on the inside. You must be so relieved to be moving forward!
abby

Brooke said...

Congrats...let me know if you need any help with anything!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS