Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Saturday fun!

We had SUCH a busy weekend. Sunday was incredibly crazy, and Saturday was perfect :). I had an appointment with my friend Saturday morning, so I left when Cal was down for his morning nap. While I was gone, I got a few text message pictures from Eddie of what Cal was up to. He woke up and Eddie got him all dressed (shirt says "Dirt Makes Me Cuter") and they went outside to wash Eddie's car and power wash the house. Eddie dragged the walker outside and put Cal in it in the grass. He loved it! I think he actually liked watching his Dada, but regardless, he was a happy camper!

When I came home, I brought him inside to feed him lunch and play a little. He has a toy that rotates around so that when he was little he could lay on his back and play with it, but it grows with him. Now he can sit in front of it and push the buttons, etc... but it is MUCH more fun to PULL UP and play with it instead! I couldn't believe it! I mainly played on his knees, but he did manage to get to his feet with me right behind him to help him..... who is this kid??

He wasn't really into an afternoon nap so we took a drive and he crashed! The pictures above pretty much summarize the day. I loved every minute of being together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS