Saturday, November 21, 2009

HOT DOG!!! Momma's happy!

I woke up yesterday morning exhausted. We are trying to cut out one of Cal's nighttime feedings, but this means that momma still gets up every time he cries to put the paci back in and to soothe him until he is asleep. It is trying, but I know it is worth it. I looked at Eddie yesterday morning and I said, "This has GOT to start getting easier, because I am getting so tired!" I as getting up at midnight, 3:00, and 6:00 to feed, and then when we cut out a feeding, I was up at midnight, and then at 3 until about 4:30 and then at 5:30 again (ACK!).

But guess what? Last night, I put Cal down at 11:15 and he slept until......4:15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT DAMN!!!! Pardon my language, but I can't even tell you how rested I felt when I went into him at 4:15! I fed him, and put him back in the crib (on the tummy-yay!) and my boy slept until 6:15! I brought him in bed with us and fed him again and we both fell asleep until 8---

YEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!

Now let's see if it happens again...... please? please??? PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS