Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Me and Eddie with our little PUP

We had such a fun time for Halloween! Mr. Cal was dressed up as a dog....it cracked me up! I tried the outfit on him at home first and I thought it was too cute. Hank was sniffing him and poking him thinking it was a stuffed animal for him. I took some pictures because there was no telling if he would cooperate later on in the night.

We took Cal over to our friend's house to go "trick-or-treating" with them. We ended up having a good group of people in a really fun neighborhood. The dads packed a cooler and the moms pushed strollers and tended to the kids.
Me and Katie with Miller and Cal (the dog pound)

It was SUPER hot here Halloween night so Cal stripped down out of his costume and sported a plain white onesie for the night. He started to get fussy as we were leaving Katie and Chapman's house so I took him out of the costume and carried him in my arms. He was so content and happy that I just carried him around for about an hour. He was sound asleep with his arm dangling down. I was sweating like crazy, but it was really fun.

We can hardly wait until next year's Halloween when he will be walking (maybe??). Having a baby makes this holiday so much for enjoyable. I wonder what he'll be next year.....

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS