Sunday, October 18, 2009

One Month Check Up

We took Cal for his one month check up (a few days early) last week. Everything is looking great and he did great with the doctor! We are soooo lucky with this pediatrician. I taught her daughter 2 years ago and she was a handful (in a good way! Just a lot of energy!), and I spent much of my days emailing her mother....so, now she is my pediatrician and she is wonderful! I have her cell phone number and personal email address (and swear that I don't use them-- well, I do email, but never the cell phone!). Any way, she has us come in after hours to avoid any germ in the office. She loves Cal and often emails me just to ask about him!

He checked out great... he weighs 10 pounds, 11 ounces! He gained 28 ounces in 21 days!!! Babies should be gaining 1/2 ounce to an ounce every day and he is well over that. I asked about his percentile, because I was sure he was going to be wayyyy out there, but he is only in the 75% in height and weight. Go figure!

All in all, he did great and we are happy that he seems to be happy! We really can't ask for anything more!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS