Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You know you're getting close when....

The end is near.... I am in the final stretch!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and as I was checking out, the girl just had me go ahead and book the remainder of my appointments right then! I go back one more time in 2 weeks, and then it's every week from then out! YAHOO!

Honestly, I really have loved being pregnant. It hasn't bothered me too much. Lately, though, I am just kinda ready to be un-pregnant! I am looking forward to sleeping on my belly, not peeing a million times a night (although, I know I'll be up a million times a night with a baby!), not having swollen feet.....etc, etc. I also (and this is going to sound SO bad...), would really love a nice MARGARITA on the rocks (with salt please). I know I can have the occasional glass of wine, but I won't do any kind of liquor. It just isn't worth it to me! I am looking forward to that nice margarita.....

The biggest reason I am ready to be "un-pregnant" is that I just can't wait to meet this little guy! He's been so active and my curiosity has peaked! I just want to hold him and rock him and kiss him! I don't know how people don't find out the sex. I think the suspense would be killing me by this part!!! Stephanie, if you are reading this: more power to you! I think it is wonderful when couples decide to not find out, but the curiosity I have right now over what he looks like is nothing compared to what it would be if I didn't know if he was a boy or a girl!

I hit the 35 week mark tomorrow.... let the big time countdown begin! What do you think? Will I be early? Or late? I have a feeling I will be early, so we'll see!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

5 more weeks to go girl!!! can you believe it??? not knowing if reagan was a boy or girl killed me, but i just knew SHE was going to be a boy!! shows how much i know! :) you are going to fall in love with that little man!! i hear you in wanting to be un-pregnant...it was grear, but holding that beautiful baby in your arms is so much more fun!!

Danita said...

Yay! The once a week appointments are so very exciting! I cannot believe you're already at this point! Seems like just yesterday you told us you were preggo. Soooo excited for you!!

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

The week appointments make it seem really real! I am so excited for you and you will see how fast your pre preggo body comes back...almost within a few days with your first:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS