Saturday, May 5, 2018

Another golf match

In our marathon weekend, we finished with a golf match. We were so so hopeful this would be the match where this one broke par and got to move back to the 50 yard mark. And he was soooooo close......


Cal, who never wants to be coached, decided he wanted Eddie to actually coach him. 
 It didn't last long.


 Andy wants to be coached and listens to his dad's every word.

 The boys were grouped with Andy's buddy Lee and his dad, and I loved this picture of them-- these boys will always remember this time spent with their dads. I have a feeling the dads will always remember too.

Andy was under par pretty much the whole match. And then he got a six on a hole (par is 4). He got a 3 on the next one, which helped.... but then he finished two over.... so so so painful. 

 But at least it was a gorgeous day spent with my most favorite people ever.
 Maybe next time!!! But we were SO SO proud of sweet Lee who made par and gets to back up to 100 yards at the next match!!! He did awesome!

 Golf is a TOUGH sport. Sheesh. I think I say that every time I write one of these posts......!



 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS