Friday, February 9, 2018

Life lately + Andy update

Here is a random look and this and that going on lately- nothing too exciting!

These pictures are all out of order and I don't have patience to rearrange them.

This note was waiting for me when we got home from Minneapolis- sweet kiddo missed his momma. Good thing. I missed him too.   
Hi, my name is Carrie and I am a puzzle addict. I love a good puzzle. They suck me in though. I got one for Andy last week and wouldn't you know it, I did the whole thing. These two worked on it for a bit together.

While a slew of other kids were in the yard playing an intense football game.

We got Andy this jersey while we were gone and he wore it to school proudly!

That is my shirt.... Bruce LOVES to lay on our clothes. We will leave it in a pile when we shower and he will grab a piece or two and take them to his bed and curl up on them- super sweet...and sneaky.

A few weeks ago, a sweet friend offered to take Nuggie to the UNC game with them: I think it's safe to say they had a big time!!

Some neighborhood friends were moving and they had quite the going away party! A big ol group of kiddos!

After the party we gathered at a friends house to continue the party- such a fun night!

These two have been enjoying swimming together- and I love it too!
Homework time is a STRUGGLE. But he will get it done with the help of his tongue.

And reading it finally starting to CATCH! Phew.... he's all about it now, which is awesome. Thankful to great, patient teachers.



Representing our favorite sandwich shop....with some mud.

Speaking of amazing teachers:

This sweet pea had hat day last week and he aged several years..... Love that sleepy face.


Okay, so Andy's appointment was last week. This is him going in.... looking thrilled, right?
As a recap, the first appointment was a fail because he was so full of poop. So we started a clean out the following Tuesday after school (for a Thursday appointment) and he cleansed all day Wednesday and ended up going to school with me Thursday to be safe.

They were able to complete the testing this time and it was....so so so not great. It was painful and hard for him and awful to witness. I could go on and on but I will refrain. It was just not great. And I was so happy when it was over.

Waiting to hear back from the doctor, but spoke with the nurse yesterday and she doesn't think it is Hirschprung's disease, which I am thankful- I really didn't want my baby to have to have surgery... but that means we don't really know what is causing it. His muscles down there are showing some incoordination, which is something therapy can help...but they typically don't do therapy on that until they are 8 or so. So, we wait to hear from the doctor and see what he thinks.

Thanks for thinking of my buddy. I will keep you posted!

That's life lately!



 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS