Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Turks: part three (and done!)

Here we go! The FINAL post about our trip! I took a ton of pictures, clearly, and they would be way to much to have in just one post.  So, thanks for the patience!

Here is the end of our trip:

Ready for action!!! Love these two little surfer dudes! Fun tip for ya-- they always chafe at the beach- these shorts are better than those with liners, but they still have the problem...especially Andy.  I brought their swim team jammers to wear under their suits and we had ZERO chaffing the entire trip! AMAZING.  One day Nug didn't wear them, and we were back in the room pretty quickly to put them on.  



a BIG day with my girl! The kids went to kids club for an hour this day and we got it done in the hour!

That night we went to Da Conch Shack for dinner.  Eddie and I had been before, and we wanted everyone else to see it too! It was yummy and love the atmosphere.  





 A perfect picnic table for them!

The next day was our last day and we started out strong! 
 We played hard pool side until about 1:30 and then the kids wanted to go back to kids club-- whatever the activity was that day was something the kids were dying to do. 
 This guy.  His top tooth is dangling by a thread.  It is disgusting and cute at the same time.  Needs to come out.  He won't pull it. 
 "cocktails" before our last dinner (on the beach again!).  I didn't wear shoes pretty much the whole week!



 Dabbing was a theme on this trip. 

 Sweet family picture on our way to dinner!

Andrea and I tried to get a picture an then right as Cal was about to take it, Beckett popped his head through-- I was cracking up...

Thankful he brought the fam on this trip.  

The adults!

They had a face painter there, which is just what you want the night before you go home....




 My boys have never been very into face painting....at all.... but this, they were ALLLLLL about.  And I thought it was hilarious.  Eddie was not a fan- hahahaha especially when we had to scrub it off to go to bed. 

There was a dance floor and some serious dancing taking place before we had to leave. 

The next morning, we were up and out EARLY: his face says it all.  
 We flew through Miami and had a LONG layover.  They were cooked by the end of it. 
 Both boys fell sound asleep on me on the way home. 
 Drool and all!
And now we are HOME! I am almost caught up on laundry....and have started doing all the things.  All the fall sports signups are happening and that has been stressing me out.  I think Andy is taking a break from soccer this go 'round, and Cal is picking up swim.... what in the world have I gotten myself in to?!
Anyway: traveling with kids isn't really a vacation.... it is work.  You don't just sit there and relax, but that's okay... I enjoy having them there and really, they are SUCH good little travelers.  And they are getting easier and easier. 

Okay, that's all I've got! phew!



 

1 comment:

Sleepin in the Sun said...

Fun, pretty, patient, joyful mom! I want to go next time.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS