Friday, December 18, 2015

2015 Family Pictures

We had our family pictures with the fabulous Amber Byrd several weeks ago.  I think I wrote about it, but it was awful.  Amber was GREAT, as always.  Cal was WILD. Like a possessed child.  Eddie was beyond frustrated with him and was over it all about 30 seconds in.  He was scowling for most of the shoot.  I left there and called my mom and said "there's no way we got anything to work with." I honestly thought it was going to be a total mess. 

But. 

Amber has a way of working some magic.  And she did this time too!

Be prepared for picture overload.  


















 love love love love

 I realllly wanted to get a picture with the dogs.  I had them in my parents house waiting while we took pictures outside.  The rest of the shoot was such a sh*t show that I about said forget it to adding in the dogs.  Eddie was BEYOND over it at this point.  He was NOT thrilled about adding dogs to the picture.  I think I was delirious at this point-- I had treats in my hand and both dogs could smell them and kept turning around.  Bruce, surprisingly, sat perfectly still...Hank, on the other hand, is a crotchety old man who doesn't like being told where and when to sit. 
















That's a LOT of red buffalo check! Whew!

Loved the bright yellow trees in the background.  Loved the little people in the pictures. 



 

2 comments:

EMT said...

Carrie - those pics are amazing!!! Love them!!

AMO said...

Love this sweet family and those AMAZING pictures. Amber is fabulous! She has some pretty good subjects to work with here.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS