Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#carriedaway: week 26

*a note about carriedaway.... a friend from another state commented last night how much she is enjoying these daily posts (I am SURE they are annoying to most people), and I have to admit that I am enjoying these daily posts because they make me look back on a day where, quite possibly, I was at my wits end with the boys, and find some good in the day-- it doesn't have to be good, but often times it is something nice that happened.  It makes me feel better about the yelling, crying, tantrums (from me and the boys...!).  It helps make me feel that I am not screwing everything up.  Does that make sense? Every day is not a perfect, great day, but there is something perfect and great in every day.  
 

Week 26:

 Day 177: early morning dig pile

 Day 178: Eddie's new obsession

 Day 179: can't get much closer

 Day 180: Nug. Ironically the reason for the beer in the back.

 Day 181: I love that my boys have a built in play date every single day #bestbrothers

 Day 182: the boys took Margaret on a cruise tonight

 Day 183: pretty much obsessed with this one.

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS