Monday, January 26, 2015

A week in pictures...

Monday

Read about Monday HERE

Tuesday


Another warm day in January meant playing basketball outside- shirts vs. skins! Tuesday was a long day for me for many reasons.  It was good for me to see the sunshine outside.

Wednesday

Cal woke up Wednesday morning and had a little bit of diarrhea... I think it was probably from the Mexican food we ate Tuesday night instead of a stomach bug, but I opted to keep him home with me...and I am so glad I did! He felt totally fine, but we had SUCH a nice day together, just the two of us.  I had a million errands to run and he just kept right up with me-- selfishly, I loved playing hookie with him. 


He pushed the cart for me at trader joes and we had a yummy lunch at panera.  It was just fun to get to talk to him alone- no competition.  He will be in kindergarten next year (gasp!) and these days are limited...I can't just take him out of school any chance I want!

Wednesday also happened to my my nephew's birthday! Jackson turned 7 and they invited us to help him celebrate at Chuck E Cheese.  It was adorable and so fun!




 (Cal was running all over the place and I felt like I had to stick near Andy-- please reference above and below pic as to my reasoning.... hence fewer pictures of Cal....also, sweet outfit, andy....)

I did take a picture of Cal and then turned around to see Andy made a new friend.  I could laugh at this for days.  They were hilarious. 



After chuck e cheese, we went to kanki, a Japanese steak house, for dinner.  It was so delicious and so much fun!


Thursday

 I took hardly any pictures Thursday! We hosted a family dinner for my brother in law's birthday.  I was excited to set the table and plan for a "real" meal in our dining room. 

Friday

The day started with these two up bright and early...but they won't come out of their room until the clock says 7:00, so they turn on all the lights and play together quietly.  I snuck in to grab this picture...how sweet are they all bed-headed up?

I put on my new popup thermal (shameless plug. I don't even care... these shirts are the softest things ever.  I am obsessed!) and headed to a workout after dropping off the boys.

Bruce helped Cal have some rest time after school (seeing these pictures, that blanket hanging out is driving me CRAZY!)

Friday night I went to the club with some friends while Eddie went to a movie with some guys he works out with.  The kids had a great time in kids club, and the moms had an even better time together- as you can see!


 This was a crazy emotion-filled week.  Phew! I did this post to focus on the positive things, like a birthday dinner, time with friends, and solo time with Cal.... it feels like a roller coaster sometimes, so I have to focus on the positive and know that when the coaster dips down, those positive things will yank me back up. 


 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS