Thursday, January 30, 2014

#carriedaway2014: week 4

To see week one, click here.
To see week two, click here.
To see week three, click here


Week 4:


 Day 22: snack time together



Day 23: Andy woke up from his nap and Cal said, "come here, nug...you can sit on my lap if you want to..." And my heart melted.



Day 24: HE IS HOME!!!! I missed my boyfriend/baby daddy this week.



Day 25: no, it's not Halloween.  It's just a regular Saturday night heading to dinner.



Day 26: Hank thinks he is going to church with us...



Day 27: Nug refused a nap today.  Instead, while I put away laundry, he dragged his scooter from the garage up the stairs...Thankful I caught him just before riding it down.



Day 28: target shopping the day snow is supposed to hit is exhausting.  Andy needed a snooze.  


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS