Monday, October 28, 2013

A quick outlet run on a Monday

This right here is a random post.


We had our family pictures this past week and I ordered a shirt to wear from J.Crew factory.  I did not take into account the holiday last Monday (Columbus Day) and, the day before picture day, the box had still not arrived.  SO, after taking CalBoy to school on Monday, Andy and I ran over to the outlets to run into J.Crew.  I was planning on running in, buying the shirt I was planning on wearing and then running out-- then returning the shirt I ordered when it came in.  And that is what happened...for the most part.  I bought the shirt and then as I was running out of the store, another shirt caught my eye.  I held it up and it looked like it would fit and then I ran back to the cash register to pay for that one too.  It's nice to have options, right?? ha! (and I ended up wearing the last minute find for the pictures-- of course!)

Andy was SO good for my maniac running around the store so I let him visit the ride on toys in the middle of the outlet mall-- I seriously love this  mall.  We had the whole place to ourselves and Andy had a blast trying to sit on Spiderman's lap.....



 poor spidey.
 let's hug it out

And Monday night ended with a quick round of football-- this is not exclusive to our Mondays though.... this is pretty much every.single.night around here.


Speaking of pictures, CalBoy got his school pictures back... I think they are pretty cute!






 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS