Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Art of the Auction

A week ago, we went to an auction for the North Carolina Museum of Art in Raleigh.  We went with three other couples and had SO much fun! We didn't bid on any pieces, but we loved watching others do it- ha!

It was a fun night with some fabulous friends.  I have been thinking a ton lately about how lucky I am to have the kind of friends I have. 

I got my lid did that afternoon so I had to send a selfie to my momma at the beach...


I squatted in this picture to make me shorter than my stud of a hub... makes me look ridiculous.  Oh well! Sadly, we didn't get any good pictures together the whole night! Go figure...

Ohhhh, my girl SALLY.  We share a brain.  Pretty much.... that's all there is to it. 

Someone told me to pose with my arm behind my back.  Well, THAT looked crazy.  
We all met at Sally's house for a cocktail and then rode over in a van with a driver so no one would have to be DD (best idea ever!).

When we arrived, there was this car out front... the girls seized the opportunity.  


After the silent auction, we all moved into the main room for the live auction.  This is what we did instead of bidding...



again.... that's my girl. 


and...wrapping up the night...

It was a blast and I hope we get to do it again next year!

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS