Saturday, December 22, 2012

American Tobacco District

In Durham, there is the most fantastic area called the American Tobacco District. This is where the Durham Bulls play and where the DPAC is and it is just awesome there.  It is all open and there are lots of restaurants and bars and outside things to do. 

Eddie heard they rally decorated for Christmas so we took the kids there Wednesday night for dinner at Mellow Mushroom and some outside fun. 

It really was beautiful.  The kids had a lot of fun running around and it wasn't the least bit crowded so we all really enjoyed it!

I tried to take some pictures, but they didn't turn out very good...


Andy wanted to hold my hand and point at everything.

They had a little mat you could dance on and Christmas music would play.  I caught Cal mid-jump.
 Who me?
 The Lucky Strike tower
 Andy let go of my hand to ride on daddy's shoulders for a bit...

But he soon returned to his momma...
 Snuggled up...

Apparently, we failed at cleaning his face after dinner....ignore the pizza sauce, please. 

This little guy had a ball running around seeing it all!
It was such a fun night! I love doing things like this with just the four of us.  It makes me happy.  If you are local, you should definitely go out there to see all of the lights and take it all in.  It was awesome!!

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS