Monday, July 23, 2012

FUN necklace!

So, y'all remember when I told you about that Blonde Ambition blog that I have been enjoying? Well, last week, she did a post about these adorable necklaces:


(they come in a BUNCH of different colors!)

And a link to the where you could find them for $19!!!!!  These little numbers usually are more like $50 at J. Crew.  So I ordered (two) and I can't wait to get them!

I guess the site had a huge response to her post, because they are now offering a giveaway on Blonde Ambition's blog.

But seriously, even if you don't enter the giveaway, you should go to and join GroopDealz they have some ADORABLE stuff for wayyyyyy cheap.  It's one of those sites where they send you a daily email with their deals, but I have already seen 4 different things I have wanted in the past few days. 

Anyway... just thought I would pass this little tidbit along... because I would like it if y'all shared little tidbits like this with me!!!

shop on.

1 comment:

EMT said...

Yeh for you! I had one while I worked at JCrew...they are $150...way too expensive! But I had found some on ebay (gasp) for this same price that you got. I got yellow, turquoise, and poppy...and I LOVE them..you will too!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS