Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mom's 60th par-tay

My mom is not 60 yet...she still has a few weeks to go, but Friday night, we celebrated her and had a fabulous time doing so!

This party was a big deal for a lot of reasons...

First- you only turn 60 once-- you better do it up right! (right?!)
Second- she's my mom...obviously I want to help throw her a big ol' celebration
Third, and most importantly- my mom is one of those people who always does everything for everyone.  If someone is in need of something (anything!), my mom is always the first to volunteer.  My mom spends her days doing whatever she can to make others feel special and loved, and now it was OUR time to make sure she felt special and loved...and we wanted her to know how much we appreciate HER!

My mom is the party planning queen, and she was not happy being out of the loop with this event.  She knew it was happening-- we KNEW better than to attempt to surprise her!

Anyway-- it was a fabulous night and we had a great time celebrating such a special lady.  (theme was Hawaii 6-0!)

my mom with the hostesses

my parents

me and momma!

mom and two of her besties

mom with her kiddos

the fam

mom and julie

the whole fam

having fun

how cute is she?? super cute. I know.

my most favorite picture from the night...

I love how happy mom looks.  She deserves it!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS