Tuesday, May 15, 2012

lately

Here is a little glimpse as to what's been going on over here lately...

Andy and I had a play date (on may 3rd)...

Andy was OBSESSED with Anne Carter.  And she did not like him one bit.

Andy got to sit with his buddy, Lee.

We attempted a group shot...Eliza was not feeling it.

Andy, Lee, Anne Carter, Presley, and Eliza


The pool has opened! Our country club pool is now opened on weekends and we are taking full advantage of it! We went Saturday of last weekend and then back again Saturday of mother's day weekend. Both kids love it.


 Brad was there, so you know Cal was happy.


 I got this picture- and I love it:

Andy is a strawberry-eating machine:

We don't cut them anymore.  He prefers them whole.


Back to the pool the day before mother's day... this is what being a mom is all about (note the beer, please)...

We are in prep mode for Andy's birthday.  I got some favors:

 I took the boys over to a friends house who lives on a farm.  They let us go see the horsies and feed them a carrot.

The Bachelorette started back up last night.  You KNOW I had to have a celebratory glass of wine!

I let Andy play with one of the balls for his party (turns out I over bought a few...).
he is about to be ONE! ack!!!!
xoxo

 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS