Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A few videos

I take videos every single day, but rarely get around to posting them on here.

Here are three of my favorites right now. 

In the first one, after bath time, I was trying my hardest to get Cal dressed for bed.  He popped up and shouted "SHAKE YOUR BOTTOM!" while, well, shaking his bottom. He thought this was absolutely hilarious.  I have NO idea where he has heard that before-- I can promise you I do not walk around the house telling people to shake their bottoms.  I do, however, do some crazy zumba moves while cooking dinner... but I am usually fully clothed during those episodes.  After this video, he ripped off his diaper and did a MUCH longer, much more elaborate dance, which I am not going to post on the internet.  Just trust me when I say it's about the funniest thing I've ever seen. 


The second video is sweet Andy playing peek-a-boo with a blanket.  He does this every night after baths and it startles him each and every time he does it.  And it cracks him up.  This is the perfect example of the sweet nature of this little boy! He is so content hiding from himself and then finding himself again! haha!



And the third video just shows you how the technology works in our house.  Cal can work the iPad better than most adults.  He can navigate youtube, facebook (grrr), and all of the apps.  But put him in front of a computer and he is lost....





1 comment:

Alyssa said...

oh...my...god. Good thing I went to the bathroom before I watched that. The shake your bottom clip is HILARIOUS. Especially the way he says it near the end. LOL.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS