Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A SUPER(man) birthday

Jackson, my sweet nephew, is turning FOUR this week and he had a birthday party this past weekend.  Don't even get me started about him turning four.  I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.  How can he already be four?  CRAZY!


The theme of the party was super heroes and it was such a cute idea!  I wish I had taken more pictures, but I didn't, sadly.  This was when Cal started acting like he wasn't feeling well, and we had to wake him up from his nap to go to the party, and Andy didn't take a nap, so he was exhausted and I ended up putting that big boy in the bjorn so he could sleep-- so my hands were a little full!

When the kids arrived, they all got to make their own capes, which was such a cute idea-- the kids loved it!


brad was there too! brad never disappoints when it comes to wearing a costume!



Happy birthday, sweet Jackson!  We love you so so so much and we are "SUPER" proud of you! (you see what I did there?? haha)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS