Wednesday, October 5, 2011

iPhone Update

Some pictures from the iPhone...

blowing kisses to the spider

he brought his chair in to our bedroom to watch football. I literally turned around and saw this.  such a guy.

Andy wearing the new shirt from his Aunts

the boys having a little cuddle time (watching football)

he reallllly wanted to wear dad's socks.

he really wanted to wear MY sock here (just one) and my bridal heels (well, singular) and a Tory Burch flat...

the kid loves to suck his fingers...and smile.... and I LOVE it

again with the smiling.... nothing cuter than a kid in overalls

playing at Brad's house with Brad's dad and dog

a self portrait

getting a little encouragement from Hank during tummy time

tummy time wore Hank out

wearing his new crewcuts shirt and rainbow flipflops.  looking way too old

he's quite happy...have I mentioned I LOVE it?

because, oh my GAH, I LOVE IT.  I love this little nugget head!



1 comment:

Abby M. Interiors said...

this was a fun post! I forget that Holden and Cal are so close in age. At this point every month feels like a year. Andy is DARLING. That shot of the two of you is ridiculously cute. Thanks for sharing!
abby

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS