Monday, September 19, 2011

CalBoy is TWO!

My sweet, sweet little CalBoy is TWO!

It has been a fun, action-packed week and I am going to try to do a few posts from it all to avoid one overly long post!

Cal has his 24 month check up in 2 weeks so I will update his stats then in a separate post.

I have been kind of a mess this week... I just can't believe my baby is TWO years old!  I seriously feel like he was just curled up in my arms as an infant.  Time is flying by and I am just loving every minute (well, the whole getting naked part is hard, but really, I still love it all....).  I love being Cal's mommy and there is nothing in the world like him wrapping his arms around his neck telling me he loves me...

This past week:

-- my parents gave him his first gift: a train table!
-- Eddie and I took cupcakes to his class for his birthday
-- Eddie's sister, Carrie, came to town, then his mom came on Sunday
-- We had the big party for the birthday boy!

It's been so much fun celebrating our little man...and now I am exhausted!  Andy has started waking up (a lot) during the night (like, last night it was FOUR times...), so all of the excitement on top of no sleep makes me one hot mess.....

I am working on the blog posts from this week, so be patient with me!  My mother-in-law is still here so she can help out with the boys!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS