Tuesday, September 6, 2011

31 Candles

How can I possibly be 31 years old? Seriously.  Wasn't I JUST turning 21?  GAH, 31 sounds so old!  I'd like to think that I still act like a teenager, but this morning I woke up after sleeping funny and my back has been killing me all day.  Isn't that just something an OLD person would say??

Actually, I don't really care (that much) about getting older.  I am really happy with my life right now and I feel incredibly blessed every day, so really, I can't complain too much.

Also helping with the getting older process: celebrating with the family!!!

My family all gets together when it's one of our birthdays, and since my brother and I have birthday 5 days apart (we had the same due date!), we celebrated together!  It was a gorgeous afternoon and we all got together on mom and dad's back deck.  The kids had a blast playing and singing Happy Birthday, and I had a BLAST hanging out with the family... and drinking champagne! (also, side note: have y'all ever had Vinho Verde from Trader Joes?  It is a sparkling wine and it is AH-MAZING! Makes me happy/giddy...can't help but be in a good mood when drinking that!)





"you're HOW old??"



Thank you to those of you on Facebook that took the time to write on my wall :)  I love hearing from everyone!

Here's to another wonderful year!!!  Wonder what this year will bring.....

2 comments:

Regan Huneycutt said...

Happy Birthday! Vino Verde is one of my favorites. Love that it's $3.99 a bottle! Cheers!

Kate said...

We love that wine!! Great minds!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS