Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Museum fun

Yesterday morning I took the boys to the Museum of Life and Science with Sally and Ashly and their kids; both are Cal's age and both moms are so fun!

They have a train ride there that we decided to do-- Cal LOVED it!  It's only 10 minutes long and when it was done, Cal started saying MORE MORE!  It was really cute.

Here are some pictures from the day

Sally and Brad: he was excited about the train ride too!

me and Cal and Andy-- it was a tight squeeze on the bench for all 3 of us! ha!

choo chooooo!!!

the kids on a dinosaur!
I was a little apprehensive about taking both kids to the museum on my own (without Eddie or my mom), but going with friends made it sooooooo much easier! I had to go nurse Andy in the bathroom, and Sally and Ashly just took Cal with them so he could keep playing-- I can not imagine trying to contain Cal in the stall with me while nursing Andy! ACK! (Thanks, Sall).

We had a great time playing and Cal was worn out when we got home, although his brief nap would make you think otherwise...

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS