Friday, July 8, 2011

Birth Announcement

I finally got Andy's birth announcements in the mail!

Half the battle of the birth announcement is getting a good picture of the little nugget.  With all of his "issues" there for a while, getting a good pic was tricky!  I had my really good friend who happens to be a great photographer (hey, Katie!) come over and try to get some pictures too.  I LOVED how hers turned out, but when I uploaded them to the stationary site, they were too grainy.

Here are some of her pictures:



 And here is one that I grabbed of him, right after bath time:
 We ended up making that one the announcement.

And, while I would LOVE to send all of my blog readers (and I am amazed that anyone reads this thing, but I have found out recently more people read it than I thought!) an annoucement in the mail... here is a "viral" version for you!

front

back

There's my little Andy!


2 comments:

The Geers said...

We love it! Deuce picks it up everyday and points to Andy on the front and back and says "baaaaby." xoxo

Steph said...

loved it! thanks for sending and you got an adorable pic of your little man!! once we get situated with our little guy i would LOVE to get together :) Hope you're doing well!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS