Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tamara Lackey Pictures: March

Back in March, Tamara Lackey, the photographer I have written about numerous times, held a workshop for other photographers and asked if Cal would be available to be a subject.  As a "payment" she would give us all of the pictures... I finally went by her studio (for Andy's one month pictures!) and picked up the disc.  Here are a few of them...

March 2011
Cal
18 months old
(Carrie 31 weeks pregnant)







I was suuuuper swollen this day for some reason-- more so than the rest of the pregnancy.  I love the ones of Cal, though!  She is soooo talented...I can't wait to see how the ones turned out for Andy's one month!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Tell Tamera if she ever needs a girl model, Emerson is always available!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS