Friday, February 25, 2011

He's ALLLLLL Boy!!!

Before swim class this week, I grabbed the camera and took a picture before we got in the water.  I just think he is so darn cute in his bathing suit and bare legs/arms/belly:

17 months old
My little guy is turning into SUCH a little boy!  He's always been all boy and it is so much fun to watch him explore and learn...



 He flipped his shopping cart onto its side and loves to climb up on top!

Cal spent last night at my parent's house.  Eddie and I are getting ready to go out of town and we are leaving Cal with my parents.  I wanted him to have one night over there before the trip to get used to their crib, etc.  He did great.  He went down at 7 and woke up at 7:30 the next morning!  He loves his grandma and grandpa so much....and we love having them so close!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS