Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NC Museum of Life and Science

On Friday, before our ultrasound appointment, we headed to the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science with our friends Kelly and Wyatt.  Wyatt and Cal had the same due date (I think....maybe give or take a few days), but Wyatt decided to come a month early! I love getting together with them to let the boys burn off some energy.

We met them at the museum, and Mr. Cal was extremely shy and didn't want to leave my legs....!  I am not sure what was up with him.  I tried to get some pictures of the boys playing, but none of them are very good:


that's one way to go up a slide...

almost to the top!

With Wyatt-- the boys wore matching overalls--not on purpose (my heart was melting)

Cal watching Wyatt run
Cal is getting even more teeth (sigh!) so his hands have been living in his mouth lately.  I can't blame him-- these teeth are sharp cutting through, so I guess it feels good to rub them?  I am hoping he will free his hands when the molars are done breaking through. 

We had a great time and Cal was exhausted and almost fell asleep on the way home.  He took a great nap, and I had to wake him up for the appointment. 




No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS