Saturday, June 5, 2010

BUSY boy!

To say that Cal has been busy would be putting it mildly. You really can not take your eyes off of him for a second. We were resting the video monitor on the edge of his crib, but he managed to take that down and dismantle it completely during "nap time." Here are some other pictures of my little trouble maker:He spends so much time trying to get out of his crib...here, he thinks it's SO fun to try to climb back in to it!!!
Notice anything wrong with the above picture? Cal discovered the letters above his crib and started pulling them down (again, during "nap time"!).

There are no words..... :)


And finally, the above picture was taken when Eddie and I were trying to get ready to go out to eat (with Cal). I heard him playing with the handle on my dresser and I just let him play, like he usually does. I went over to check on him and he was standing up, throwing bathing suits over his head as fast as he could. He was so determined, he didn't even hear me come up behind him.

God, I love this kid sooooooooo much.

1 comment:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

do you remember when you would clean your house and it would stay that way?! kids are crazy when they start moving and nothing is off limits:) looks like things are great with you and mommyhood is doing you well! love the blog!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS