Friday, March 12, 2010

6 months old!

Cal will be turning 6 months old on the 16th, but we will be on a plane, so today we went and got 6 month pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. They have a great deal where you pick one picture and you get a TON of pictures from it, but then they talk you into purchasing a bunch of others too..... I am a total sucker and couldn't pick. AND my mom stopped by the studio and she picked out some of her favorites too. The best part was we were given a CD of every single one of the pictures. Some of them are cheesy, but I think they are pretty fun....







All of the pictures are up on the mobileme gallery, if you are so inclined to view them.... can't believe my little man is already 6 months old! Time is FLYING!
PS-- he is eating like there is no tomorrow..... LOVES sweet peas! Screams at me if I am not feeding him fast enough! haha-- sooooo not like his father!

2 comments:

Steph said...

they are PRECIOUS!!! how adorable!! yes, the bad thing about the package is you just get the one pose, but you got too many wonderful ones to do that!! how great :) i am glad you had a great photographer too!! HAVE A BLAST on your trip! don't get too tan b/c in march that calls for MAJOR jealousy!! have a great time!!

Danita said...

OMgosh- he is soooooo cute! I hope you all have fun in Costa Rica!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS