Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Time

I hate that I have been so bad about updating the blog! I have been posting pictures to the MobileMe account though, so I am staying on top of that, at least!

Christmas this year was so special. Having a little one makes the holiday even more special. We went to the children's service at church on Christmas Eve, and even though Cal had not a clue what was going on, it was fun to watch all of the other kids about to pop with the thought of Santa Clause visiting them soon! My brother and Elizabeth stayed in town for Christmas so it was extra special to have them here with Jackson.

Christmas morning, I was (of course) excited about getting up and getting moving! Eddie's sister was in town from DC so we got up and opened gifts over here from Eddie's parents, and to each other. Cal was spoiled rotten from his Texas grandparents! He got all kinds of great stuff from them!

Afterwards, we headed over to my parents house where Santa was SO good to Cal! When we walked in, Jackson was already exploring his big gift, a power wheel jeep, all throughout the living room! Cal's big gift was waiting in the corner-- a jumperoo! He loves it! It was a great day and we were all spoiled. It really made me realize how lucky and blessed we are. All I wanted for Christmas last year was a baby, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have that come true....

Here are some pictures from Christmas/Christmas Eve:
Chris and Jackson, Christmas Eve at church...love this picture!
A new Christmas tradition: reading "The Night Before Christmas" to the grandkids (the Snuggie was a result of a dirty santa gift exchange....not sure that will be part of the tradition...)
Christmas morning in his new JUMPeroo! He was liking it! :)


And, how cool is Cal in his new sunglasses from his Aunt Carrie??? hhahaha



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS