Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grandma's new wheels


My parents live in Chapel Hill, right down the road. For Mother's Day last year, my brother and I gave my mom a double jogging stroller so that she could walk her boys (and other grandkids!). I went over there this week with Cal and she was keeping Jackson for the morning. We loaded up the boys and took the for a walk.

It warms my heart to think of how close these little guys are going to be. Jackson will be 2 in January. Cal is going to look up to Jackson and I know they are going to be great friends. Chris and Elizabeth (my brother and sis-in-law) are having a little girl in March.... she just might be the most watched over little girl in the world with big brother Jackson and cousin Cal!

1 comment:

Danita said...

Oh Carrie! This was the sweetest post!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS